Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the road again.

I left home this morning about 8:30 and headed south on highway 75 to Yates Center then headed east on US 54. It was a great day to ride with temperatures in the 70's until noon. I went through Gas, KS but didn't need any gas so I didn't stop in Gas. At Nevada, MO I headed south on US 71 and wound my way through the back roads of Missouri to Eureka Springs, AR. From there I headed southeast and am spending the night in Russellville, AR.

My plans are to continue south on Highway 7 into Louisiana and head for Vicksburg, MS then on to Natchez, MS. From there I will ride the Natchez Trace northeast through Mississippi, Alabama and to Nashville, TN This is some information on the Natchez Trace.
http://www.nps.gov/natt/index.htm

Here is my Spot Tracker link so you can see where I went.
https://login.findmespot.com/spot-main-web/faces/locations/history.jsp?_afPfm=1

Sorry but no pictures today.

1 comment:

Jenea said...

I've been through Nevada, Mo. They pronounce it with a long A. What do you expect they are from missery. Hope you are doing well and have fair weather your entire trip.